Patricia Holdings is a registered agent of Revenue NSW (OSR) and Victorian State Revenue Office (SRO), allowing us to duty stamp most of your Victorian and NSW trust deeds. Our service extends not only to documents created by us but any Family or Unit Trust Deeds you have that were executed in NSW or Victoria. We can also stamp bare trust deeds that are being used for SMSF borrowing with the Victorian SRO.
Can Patricia Holdings stamp trust deeds?
- What is a declaration of execution, and why does Patricia Holdings need one to stamp my deed?
- What does the Patricia Holdings team need to stamp my NSW Deed?
- How much does it cost to stamp my Victorian trust deed?
- How much does it cost to stamp my NSW trust deed?
- What types of deeds can Patricia Holdings stamp?
We've helped over 250,000 accountants, lawyers and financial advisors as well as entrepreneurs set up companies across Australia since 1968. Learn More