$154.50 (inc GST)
We can apply for voluntary deregistration of your company through ASIC if you no longer require the company. This is subject to the following prerequisites:
- All members of the company agree to the deregistration
- The company is not carrying on business
- The company's assets are worth less than $1,000
- The company has paid all fees and penalties payable under the act
- The company has no outstanding liabilities
- The company is not a party to any legal proceedings
What is included in the Company Deregistration Package?
- Directors' resolution
- Members' resolution
- Copy of ASIC Form 6010
How long does it take to Deregister a Company?
Once the order is received, Patricia Holdings will prepare all documentation that day and lodge the Form 6010 electronically with ASIC. Copies of the lodged documents will be emailed to you that day.
ASIC will then notify Patricia Holdings when they have approved the application (usually about 2 weeks). The application to deregister the company will then be published in the ASIC Gazette which usually takes a period of 2 months. Following this, ASIC will deregister the Company and send a notification to Patricia Holdings, which we will forward to you immediately