Already registered your company directly with ASIC or another provider, and only received a Certificate of Registration? Patricia Holdings can help with our Company Register Pack!
Per Chapter 2C of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), a Company registered in Australia must keep and maintain various documents relating to the Company’s information. This collection of documents makes up the Company Register and must be held at the registered office or principal place of business address at all times. As a minimum, the information required to be maintained per Corporations Law includes:
• Completed Officeholder consent forms
• Completed applications for shares
• Minutes of Meetings of Directors
• Share Certificates
• Members Register
• Register of Option Holders (if you have them)
• Register of Debentures (if you have them)
• Occupiers consent to use registered office (if the company is not the occupier)
If you have registered your company directly with ASIC, you will not have received the documents you need to remain compliant. Similarly, several of the providers on the market do not satisfy ASIC’s minimum register requirements. This means your company is currently in breach of Corporations Law. Patricia Holdings can prepare the necessary documents for you and provide you with a first class quality company register delivered in PDF and/or in a customised company folder with easy index tabs.
What is included in the Company Register Pack?
• A4 Company binder (delivered only)
• ASIC Certificate of Registration
• A copy of the lodged form 201
• Company Constitution – (1 bound and 1 loose leaf; delivered)
• Members resolution on incorporation
• Directors resolution on incorporation
• Register of directors, secretaries & members
• Officeholder consents
• Members consents and applications
• Letter to the ATO appointing a public officer
• Allotment journal
• Share Certificates
We also provide blank meeting, consent and register (including option and debenture holders) templates to help your keep your register up to date.
How long will it take to prepare my Company Register?
Once your order is placed, you will receive your Company Register documents within 90 minutes via PDF. For courier delivery, this is dependent on your delivery area. For Sydney metro orders placed before 12pm, your Company Register will be delivered to your door same day. For all other areas, you should receive your delivery within 1-2 business days.
How much does the Company Register cost?
This will depend on whether you prefer electronic or hard copy documents.
|Company Register Pack (delivered)||$320 + GST|
|Company Register Pack (PDF)||$210 + GST|
For only $15+GST more than the delivered price, we suggest you order both so you will always have a copy on file.
How to Order