Company Secretarial Service for Unlisted Public Companies
Are you a director of:
- A Public Company with many members and limited internal resources?
- A company ready to delist from the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX)?
- A new Public Company?
At Patricia Holdings, we recognise that many unlisted public companies are committed to sound corporate governance practices and compliance with ASIC, however, are often challenged with finding the time or right expertise to implement actions to deliver on their commitment to members. The Team at Patricia Holdings can help!
We offer an outsourced premium corporate secretary service to manage ASIC company secretarial compliance for our clients. We help alleviate the stress and time spent working through ASIC’s requirements and lodgement schedules enabling you to focus on the strategy and operations of your business.
We manage large and complex corporate structures. We will help you meet your obligations in a timely and effective manner, reducing your risk of breaches, fines and possible regulatory investigation.
With over 54 years of experience, Patricia Holdings has helped over 250,000 companies get started and with over 40% of our business coming from referrals, you can take comfort in the fact that your business will be in good hands.
What services we can provide?
Our outsourced company secretary administration services for unlisted public companies includes:
- Nominated Registered ASIC agent.
- Provision of a Registered Office (Sydney, NSW).
- Receiving and reviewing all correspondence sent to the company secretary from government, ASIC or commercial channels and managing the correspondence as appropriate.
- Maintenance and Management of the Share Registry.
- Assistance in preparation of notices of upcoming meetings and forwarding to members as appropriate.
- Filing of Annual Returns, Financial Statements, changes in directors and officers, solvency statements and other ASIC filings as may be required from time to time.
Together with our trusted partners professional company secretarial services include:
- Acting as the named Company Secretary for Australian businesses.
- Attendance at Board meetings, the Annual General Meeting, and any other meetings of directors or shareholders as may be called from time to time
- Managing and minuting Board, committees, and member\shareholder meetings
- ASIC compliance assistance including continuous disclosure, sound corporate governance practices, and corporate action management.
- Preparing the Agenda for all Board and committee meetings.
- Working with Company Directors, external accountants, and other professional service providers to ensure the company maintains itself in good standing with the authorities and the public and remains compliant with the law at all times.
- As company secretary managing legal documents and other agreements as required.
How Much does it cost?
At Patricia Holdings, we understand that ensuring excellence in compliance does not have to be a costly investment. Our Service fee starts from $1,000+GST per month. Upon receiving your request of service, we can provide you with an accurate, obligation free quote for your consideration.