Registered Foreign Company Services
A Foreign Company is an existing company formed in another country, which can be registered in Australia. This allows them to carry on business in Australia.
A Foreign Company can register directly with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) without incorporating in Australia. This is not a separate legal entity from the parent company.
To register a Foreign Company in Australia, you will need to:
- Have a Registered Office in Australia
- Appoint a Local Agent to represent the company to make sure it complies with its legislative requirements in Australia
- Registered Foreign Company to lodge an annual return (including a copy of its balance sheet, profit and loss and cash flow statements) with ASIC every year
- Notify ASIC of any changes in the company (such as changes in officeholders and registered office address) within required ASIC specified timeline.
Patricia Holdings offers the following services for Foreign Companies:
- Registration of Foreign Company with ASIC
- Registered Office in Australia
- Local Agent Service in Australia
What we provide as part of the Australian Local Agent Service:
- Acting as the named Local Agent
- Liaising with regulatory authorities
- Providing general advice about the Australian company regime
- Maintaining foreign business compliance requirements in Australia
- Registering any changes to company details
- Maintaining statutory registers
- Dissolving the registration when required
- Planning and managing local board meetings (optional)
How much do these services cost?
- Register of Foreign Company with ASIC: From $450+GST, plus ASIC fee of $538
- Registered office in Sydney, Australia: From $250+GST per year for each entity
- Local Agent Service: From $2,500+GST for the first year (including setup), then $1,900+GST each year thereafter, plus optional cost for planning and managing local boarding meetings (price TBA)
How to Order