This type of proprietary limited (Pty Ltd) company is registered with ASIC as a company whose sole purpose is to pursue charitable purposes. A reduced rate on the annual fee payable to ASIC is applicable to this type of company as long as the constitution:
- requires the company to pursue charitable purposes only and to apply its income in promoting those purposes;
- prohibits the company making distributions to its members and paying fees to its directors; and
- requires its directors to approve all other payments the company makes to them.
On the winding up of a Not-For-Profit (NFP) Pty Ltd company, any assets that are left over after debts have been paid must not be distributed to the shareholders but instead be distributed to another entity with similar objectives, such as a charity.
While the Patricia Holdings NFP Pty Ltd company constitution has been developed mainly to be used as the trustee of an Ancillary Fund – both private and public – the company can also be used for other not-for-profit purposes such as a Charity.
Patricia Holdings makes setting up a Not-for-profit Pty Ltd company simple. This company type can be ordered online or by completing a manual order form and returning it to us by email.
- ASIC Certificate of Registration
- A complete and tailored suite of documents completing your company register, including:
- Company Constitution
- Members resolution on incorporation
- Directors resolution on incorporation
- Register of directors, secretaries & members
- Officeholder consents
- Members consents and applications
- Letter to the ATO appointing a public officer
- Allotment journal
- Share Certificates
- A helpful instruction letter
We also provide blank registers (including option & debenture holders) as well as meeting and consent templates to help you keep your register up to date.
If you order our full service courier delivered product you will receive your documents bound in a professional folder which includes indexed tabs separating the documents and 2 copies of your constitution (1 bound and 1 hole punched).