Patricia Holdings was again for the seventh year running a Finalist in the Australian Small Business Champions Awards.
Company registration in Australia can be complicated. There are a range of pitfalls that you should try to avoid when going through this process…
- New Service Offering: Deed of Rectification
- Our Office Hours During the Holiday Season
- Company Secretarial Service for Unlisted Public Companies
- Company Secretarial Services
- How to Register a Company in Australia
At Patricia Holdings we specialise in Corporate Compliance and Company Secretarial work. We have a service that can take care of all of your legal compliance obligations for you.
- New Service Offering: Stamping on Variations to Trusts
- Closing a Company | Director ID
- Our Full Range of Products and Services + FY2023 Order Forms
Important FY2023 information update:
- FY2023 Fee Changes
- New Service Offerings
From the experience of applying for our own director ID’s, we would like to offer you our new service; applying for your director ID with Patricia Holdings, to save you time & unnecessary frustration!
We have previously notified you of the government’s Modernising Business Registers (MBR) program and the introduction of the Director ID. Steps have now been made to merge the ASIC and ATO systems and as of 1 November 2021, the Director ID will be live.
So you have decided to register a new company for your business or personal activities. Now you will need to ensure that it complies with its legal obligations under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and other legislation.