Company Registration

Learn how to register a company, how best to set up a company in Australia with ASIC and more.

If you have made a mistake in your application and your company has been incorporated with incorrect information you will need to contact ASIC directly. If your mistake is immaterial then ASIC may well be willing to correct the error over the phone. More serious mistakes made by you can be fixed by lodging a Form 492 with ASIC. We are unable to lodge this on your behalf but are more than happy to assist you with the process. ASIC require evidence that we made the mistake if they are to accept the Form 492 from us.

And of course, if we make a mistake we will promptly lodge the Form 492 to rectify the error. 

Company Registration

Learn more Get started

Patricia Holdings need more help

Can't find what you're looking for?

Chat now with an expert using our online chat if we're online,
give us a call or leave us a message and we'll get back to you.