Patricia Holdings makes setting up a Superannuation Trustee Company simple. This company type can be ordered online or by completing a manual order form and returning it to us by email.
This type of proprietary limited (Pty Ltd) company is registered with ASIC as a company whose sole purpose is to act as the trustee of a regulated superannuation fund. A reduced rate on the annual fee payable to ASIC is applicable to this type of company as long as the constitution:
- prohibits distribution of the company's income or property to its members; and
- specifies that the sole purpose of the company is to act as the trustee of a regulated superannuation fund within the meaning of section 19 of the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993.
SMSF’s are, as the name suggests, self-managed. This means that all eligible members of the super fund must be appointed directors of the trustee company. There is no requirement on who should be the members of the trustee company although best practice would be that all directors are also members.
If you would like to order a SMSF package which includes the trustee company and the superannuation trust deed for a discounted fee, you can order the package here.
- ASIC Certificate of Registration
- A complete and tailored suite of documents completing your company register, including:
- Company Constitution
- Members resolution on incorporation
- Directors resolution on incorporation
- Register of directors, secretaries & members
- Officeholder consents
- Members consents and applications
- Letter to the ATO appointing a public officer
- Allotment journal
- Share Certificates
- A helpful instruction letter
We also provide blank registers (including option & debenture holders) as well as meeting and consent templates to help you keep your register up to date.
If you order our full service courier delivered product you will receive your documents bound in a professional folder which includes indexed tabs separating the documents and 2 copies of your constitution (1 bound and 1 hole punched).
How to Order