From $220 (inc GST) for email version
A Family Trust (also known as a Discretionary Trust) is an arrangement where certain assets are held by a Trustee for the Benefit of immediate and extended family members (and associated entities) known as ‘the Beneficiaries’. Although the pool of beneficiaries may be very large, decisions relating to which of these beneficiaries will receive distributions is at the full discretion of the Trustee.
Patricia Holdings has worked closely with its Consulting Counsel to create a Family Trust Deed that is both flexible and easy to understand. The Deed is reviewed regularly to ensure that it is up to date with all legislative and statutory requirements.
Features of the Deed
- Concise clauses written in plain English.
- Wide ranging Trustee powers designed to allow easy, flexible and unencumbered administration of your Trust.
- Provision to allow the Trustee to alter the Deed itself if required.
- Compliance with Bamford income streaming provisions
- Option to disallow foreign persons as Beneficiaries (to avoid OSR Stamp Duty surcharges).
- Option to distribute to Charities
- Wide pool of General Beneficiaries defined, allowing flexibility of income and capital distribution.
- Provision to allow addition of or exclusion of individuals within the pool of General Beneficiaries at time of Trust Establishment.
- Allows appointment of multiple Trustees and Appointors if required.
In addition, we are always happy to consider any special additional powers or clauses you would like to add to your Trust.
- A4 binder (white or grey)
- 4 (3 bound, 1 loose leaf) copies of the trust deed
- Instruction sheet
- Stamping instructions
- Declaration of Execution
- Notes for the assistance of the Trustee
- Minute page if Corporate Trustee
How to Order