If you no longer need your company, you can voluntarily deregister your company through ASIC. This is subject to the following prerequisites:
- All members of the company agree to the deregistration
- The company is not carrying on business
- The company's assets are worth less than $1,000
- The company has paid all fees and penalties payable under the act
- The company has no outstanding liabilities
- The company is not a party to any legal proceedings
Patricia Holdings can complete the required forms, lodge them with ASIC and provide you with the necessary minutes. For more information, click here.
ASIC will then notify Patricia Holdings when they have approved the application (usually about 2 weeks). The application to deregister the company will then be published in the ASIC Gazette which can take around 2 months.