Company Secretarial

Learn about ASIC's corporate compliance requirements and how we can help.

An existing company can change its name by passing a special resolution and lodging a Form 205 Notification of resolution with ASIC. The Form 205 will need to contain details of the company’s special resolution with the proposed new company name.

In order to change the name of your company, you will need to choose a name that is available, pass a special resolution, and lodge the Form 205 with ASIC. Patricia Holdings can prepare the necessary Form and resolutions for you and lodge the Form 205 with ASIC electronically.

Company Secretarial

Learn more Get started

Patricia Holdings Company Secretarial