Trust Stamping

Learn how we can help you save time and effort by stamping your trust deed for you.

At Patricia Holdings, as a registered agent of Revenue NSW (OSR) and Victorian State Revenue Office (SRO), we can stamp most Discretionary (Family) Trusts, Unit Trusts and Hybrid Unit Trusts in both NSW and VIC.We can also stamp bare trusts with the Victorian SRO.

Deeds that were executed 14+ years ago may need to be lodged with Revenue NSW but please call our office to clarify.

Trust Stamping

Learn more Get started

Patricia Holdings Trust Stamping SRO OSR
Patricia Holdings need more help

Can't find what you're looking for?

Chat now with an expert using our online chat if we're online,
give us a call or leave us a message and we'll get back to you.