Get $12K+ in partner offers when you set up a company, trust or ABN View Marketplace Offers

ASIC Concierge Secretarial Service For Small Business in Australia

ASIC Secretarial Services for small businesses is an easily overlooked task as most Australian entrepreneurs prefer to work in the business, rather than on the business. Every company, and its directors, need to update ASIC on any changes to addresses, share structure, officeholders and members. The company also needs to lodge annual statements. Failure to do so in a timely manner can attract penalties of $333 (as at 1 July 2019).

If you're a small business, Patricia Holdings can manage compliance for your company on your behalf. We will act as your registered agent for ASIC and will submit annual statements, lodge any documents relating to changes to addresses, share structure, officeholders and members on your behalf.

How does the ASIC Compliance for Small Business service work?

When you sign up for this service, you appoint Patricia Holdings as your registered ASIC Agent. We set your company up in our system ready to make lodgements on your behalf and act as the intermediary between your company and ASIC. When you make a change to your company and need to notify ASIC, you will let us know and we will then inform ASIC using the appropriate Form.

How do I sign up for the ASIC Compliance for Small Business service?

You can sign up in one of two ways:-

  1. If your company is already registered, you can start the process to appoint Patricia Holdings as your registered ASIC agent here.
  2. If you haven’t yet registered your company, you can subscribe to this service during the company registration process. To order your new company registration and appoint Patricia Holdings as your ASIC agent, click here.

We will then inform ASIC using a Form 362 that we are your registered agent and will act on your behalf. It’s that simple.

What does Registered Agent mean?

As the Registered Agent, not only do we act as the intermediary between our customers and ASIC, we take on the obligation of ensuring that our customers stay compliant with ASIC and are responsible for lodging documents including annual statements on their behalf within ASIC’s schedules.

How do I notify you of changes?

You simply email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. quoting the company name, A.C.N. and changes needed. We will then generate the ASIC forms and related documentation (including Minutes, consents, resignations etc) and send them to you for signing before lodging with ASIC. Please note that a fair-use policy applies for our standard service and we will process up to 3 lodgements per annum. Each lodgement can have multiple changes.

How much does Compliance for Small Business cost?

Our concierge service pricing starts as low as $90 + GST per annum - that's less than the price of a coffee every 2 weeks!

ASIC Concierge Secretarial Services For Small Business v2.3

What’s included?

Generation and lodgement of the ASIC Annual Statement and the following standard ASIC changes:

  • Changes to company addresses
  • Appointment and cessation of company officeholders
  • Addition or removal of an ultimate holding company
  • Changes to the company’s share structure including new issues and transfers of shares
  • Changes to officeholder or member details such as names and addresses

What’s not included?

Anything that is outside of the above standard changes including but not limited to, company name changes, deregistrations, company register reconstructions and share conversions/cancellations. These services are priced based on complexity.

Where do the ASIC communications go?

The ASIC communications will come to our office. We will forward any relevant communication to you electronically. Additional charges may apply if you require hard copies of any documents be sent to you.

Fair Use Policy

Under our standard service, we will process up to 3 lodgements per annum including the Annual Statement. If you believe that you will need to lodge changes on a regular basis, you may be better off with our unlimited offering.

How do I renew?

Our Customer Service team will be in touch with you before your subscription expires to ensure that you can focus on your business and not on the paperwork.

Can I cancel my subscription?

While this is an annual subscription, you can call or email our Customer Service team and cancel your subscription at any time. No pro-rata refunds will be given.

What happens if I sell or wind up my company?

Please call or email our Customer Service team and let us know.

If you need help deregistering your company, changing the company name or have any other secretarial requirements relating to the sale or winding up of the company, please let us know and we would be happy to try and assist.

What happens if I lose my documents?

Don't worry - as part of this service, we will maintain digital copies of all records, which you can request at any time.

What else can you do for me?

Should you have additional requirements, please call or email our Customer Service team and we would be happy to assist.

How to Order

Order online now